In Windows 7 beta version, there is a send feedback button on the right side of the title bar on each and every window opened on desktop. Well there are two reasons for which one can feel bothered.
1. There are so many times you can accidentally click on that button and then every damn internet options will try and start themselves as if you have done a terrible mistake.
2. Even if you try and send feedback, believe me nothing will happen unless your issue is the commonest one
So why don't we get rid of that service which either annoys or remains inactive when needed?
Here is how to hack it
- Go to Run
- Type regedit (Registry Editor), press ENTER.
- Now navigate to the following registry key:
- Add in a new DWORD (32-bit) Value named FeedbackToolEnabled, and then set its value data as 0.
- Log on again for the change to take effect.