Pipes is a powerful composition tool to aggregate, manipulate, and mashup content from around the web.
Like Unix pipes, simple commands can be combined together to create output that meets your needs. Here are a few popular ways the service can be used:
- create your ultimate custom feed by combining many feeds into one, then sorting, filtering and translating them.
- geocode your favorite feeds and browse the items on an interactive map.
- remix your favorite data sources and use the Pipe to power a new application.
- build custom vertical search pages that are impossible with ordinary search engines.
- power widgets/badges on your web site.
- consume the output of any Pipe in RSS, JSON, KML, and other formats.
To learn more about Pipes, and how you can use it, visit the Pipes Documentation.