Get FREE lessons from "Hack It Easy Hacking Course"

Enter your email and instantly receive the lessons in your inbox for free

Monday, May 26, 2008

NetTools 5 - Ultimate Hacking Tools..over 175 in one pack


Do u want to be a hacker...
then u certainly need tools...
here is the ultimate collection of hacking tools.....
Nettools.......
i just love that..
thats for free and has got over 175 tools..........
i am still configuring ways to use them...
This is just awesome........
And on all thats freeeeeeeeee
So just Download it here..


http://download.cnet.com/NetTools/3000-2381_4-10731235.html

Get it as soon as possible.......
for any problems or suggestions on configuring it........
just reply to me or comment on my posts.......
thankyou.......

4 comments:

I've already downloaded Net Tools 5. But I don't know how to use it! I just knew a few.
Can you teach me some?
I'm really interested in hacking... :)
Just post something on your blog.
I'm a big fan of your blog, I visit your page everyday...

hii
radzzi...
thanks for showing the great compassion..
we really value all our readers...
well
NetTools is something...
I have used over these years...
And still i find it fascinaating...
Lest start with discovering yourself..
Try to use all the Nettools -Internet tools first..
Learn a bit about IP..and ports...
Soon u'll be hearing about a few tutorials about Nettools...
Well u could check how i hacked a few BSNL Broadband IDS using various Nettools Features...
Do write if you have any problems..
Thankyou...

Hi, shashank i have found your blog recently on google while i'm searching for hacking tools the nettools 5 ultimate hacking tools that you have posted is a dead link and shownig 404 error and i think you can post a new link this is kRishna tEj my mail id krishnaraj1434@gmail.com

x

   First Name:
* Your Email Address:
 

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More